Click HERE to view announcement
Position: PNMS Surveillance and Enforcement Officer
Salary: $20,688-38,816 per annum depending on experience and qualifications plus generous fringe benefits
Closing Date: June 18, 2020
PICRC is seeking applicants for the position of PNMS Surveillance and Enforcement Officer for the Palau National Marine Sanctuary. This position will support the Ministry of Justice, Bureau of Maritime Security and Fish and Wildlife Protection in the enforcement of the Palau National Marine Sanctuary.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, law enforcement or related field
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure with satisfactory results
- Able to work with people with diverse backgrounds
- Flexible and capable of taking assignments within and outside Palau
- Able to clearly define and communicate roles and responsibilities to colleagues, staff, volunteers or other people to carry out routine or specific assignments to satisfactorily achieve results
- Able to prioritize, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, work effectively individually as well as with a team
- Experience in environmental or law enforcement related project management preferred
To apply, submit with your letter of intent, resume, copy of your degree, and the names of two references to Ms. Arnice Yuji, Administration Director, Palau International Coral Reef Center. You can email your application and supporting documents to email@example.com or drop them off at the PICRC Giant Clam Gift Shop.
Submitted applications will be acknowledged upon receipt. Only short-listed applicants will be notified within two weeks after the closing date of this announcement to set up interview appointments. Applications must be received no later than the above closing date.
Be part of the PNMS team and contribute to sustainable management and protection of our oceans!